Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last chance!

WisCon has extended the deadline for submitting programming ideas to 8 p.m. EST, Monday, January 31:

The revolution has been televised -- on Al Jazeera. Echos of Cory Doctorow's _Little Brother_, social media has facilitated people changing their world, sharing those changes with us, compelling our attention, drawing public scrutiny.

Excited about what is happening in Egypt? Want to talk about it at WisCon 35? In response to popular request, we have extended the panel idea submission deadline for 48 hours! http://wiscon.piglet.org/idea/

(Please boost the signal! Thank you.)

Edit for clarity: extended deadline is 8pm Eastern, Monday, Jan. 31st.


1 comment:

Nancy Jane Moore said...

Thank you for posting this. I was so annoyed at myself yesterday when I went to the WisCon site to post an idea and found program submissions closed. I just hadn't paid attention to the deadline. Now I have to focus my ideas -- so many things I want to talk about at WisCon!